The People's Fellowship
What is the People's Fellowship?
A fellowship is an opportunity for fellows to build for themselves, family and community. The People's Fellowship is for African American families guided by the Nguzo Saba principles, Self-Determination (Kujichagulia) and Cooperative Economics (Ujamaa). It's an opportunity to learn how to boost income while being set on a pathway to building wealth and assets for the future with culture at the center.
1. Attend NdCAD's Parent Power (Adult) & Sankofa (children k-8) and complete Self-Determinatinizing Plan
2. Complete Wealth & Asset Building Workshops (Adults & Youth)
3. Make Deposits into Invest-in-your-future accounts up to $50 per month
4. Complete My Pathway Plan with Ramsey County
5. Participate in 6 month Fellowship Journey (September 2019- March 2020)
Email or Call for Application:
Submit by mail:
Saint Paul Promise Neighborhood
451 Lexington Pkwy N.
St. Paul, MN 55104
1. Application Deadline:
August 16, 2019
2. Eligible Applicant Interviews:
August 26 - 30, 2019
3. Orientation: September 2019
The Porchlite is a monthly newsletter and blog that is developed by the SUPC Communications Committee.